RULES FOR AUTHORS
scientific and practical journal "Water Resources, Energetics and Ecology" of the Institute of Water Problems, Hydropower and Ecology of the National Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan
Scientific articles submitted for publication in the journal must meet the following requirements:
- a) a scientific article must be prepared in accordance with the requirements established by the journal;
- b) the article must be the result of scientific research;
- c) the topic of the article should correspond to one of the scientific directions of the journal.
Articles in the text of which materials of other authors are used without citation will not be submitted for further consideration and such articles will not be allowed to be published in the journal.
Requirements for the design of scientific articles:
The text of the article should be prepared in Microsoft Word format, in Times New Roman for Russian and English text and Times New Roman Tj for Tajik text, size 14, margins 2.5 cm on all sides, spacing 1.5 mm.
Formulas, symbols and letter designations of quantities must be typed in the formula editor Microsoft Equation or Math Type (font 12). Only those formulas to which there are references are numbered.
Tables, diagrams, diagrams and figures must be grouped and numbered, and also, they must have a title.
The volume of the article (including abstract and list of references) should be between 10 and 15 pages in A4 format.
The article should have the following structure:
- UDC index per article;
- Title of the article;
- Surname and initials of the author (example: Kurbonov N.B.);
- Name of the organization in which the author (s) of the article works, postal address of the organization, city, country;
- Main text of the article;
- List of used literature (not less than 10 and not more than 25 scientific literature).
- Title of the article, abstract and keywords in three languages: Tajik, Russian and English;
- Abstract is drawn up in the amount of at least 5-7 lines, keywords from 5 to 10 words or phrases;
- At the end of the article in three languages (Tajik, Russian and English) information about the author (s) in the following order: full name of the author (s), academic degree and academic title (if any), name of the organization in which the author works ( s), position, phone, e-mail.
When citing a specific material, references are indicated in square brackets [ ].
Sample: [7, p.107], i.e., literature 7 and page 107.
The author(s) is responsible for the authenticity of the materials.